RIP Paul



Kerry King on Drummers - Joe Nunez couldn't join Slayer because his mother wouldn't let him, Adrian Erlandsson hits his drums like a fag, and Raymond Herrera has no hands.

Saturday

The non-segregational challenge

_ _k me _ h _ I _a_e
Why _'_ _ prayed to _ _ _ the n_t_o_ that I l_ _e dis_ _ _e _ _ _ _e
And gladly _iv_ my _ _ _e
_ _e re_o_ _ _i_n re_en_rat_s



NOTE: //Bloggers from the blog, "http://theriseoftime.blogspot.com/" are ineligible to enter, complete or, in any case, win and honestly complete this challenge.\\

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask me why I care

    Why I’ve prayed to God the notion that I love disease alone

    And gladly live my life

    The resonation regenerates

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all I got for now :/

    ReplyDelete